Filmat me te fundit qe keni pare (84)

Diskutime tek 'Kinemaja dhe Teatri' filluar nga oneo, 5 Nov 2002.

1. Hope

Hope dans ton coeur

Jooo qyqa larg qoft :p
    Freeee ticket you should be lucky hahahahaha:p

2. TinkerBell

TinkerBell Papirus rex

Nuk e shikon sa shumë ? Vdiqëm nga gëzimi :p

Hope likes this.
  3. Hope

Hope dans ton coeur

Kjo ka ransi dek I here :p
    Se po I ha vetem popcorn lol

4. TinkerBell

TinkerBell Papirus rex

Në fyt xP

5. Hope

Hope dans ton coeur

Sa m'don hahahaha

6. TinkerBell

TinkerBell Papirus rex

Lool :p Shko dhe thuaj keq për mua pastaj...

7. Hope

Hope dans ton coeur

No way :p
    Po marr hudra me vete :p

TinkerBell likes this.
  8. Aki

Aki Paint It Black

The Best Offer

9. TinkerBell

TinkerBell Papirus rex

Passengers (2016)

10. gurax

gurax Pan ignoramus

Keto nja tre javet e fundit kam pare filma kur mundja e kur s'mundja pa hesap, sic thote katsune "overdoze filmash". Shumica prej tyre ishin rishikim i filmave qe i kisha pare me perpara por qe i ripashe perseri si rast festash.
    Disa filmat qe pashe jane:

Alien; Aliens; Alien 3; Alien Resurrection
    Prometheus
    Kill Bill 1/2
    Reign of Fire
    The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
    Streets of Fire
    Pride and Prejudice
    The Girl on the Train
    Nocturnal Animals
    The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo; The girl who Plaied with Fire; The Girl who kicked the Hornet's Nest
    Interstellar
    Hush
    The Ring
    Saw 1/2/3

Feliz Navidad per te gjithe. :)

11. joetisti_

joetisti_ Locus omnem

La ragazza del treno.

12. katsune

katsune cherry blossom

gurax, pasi te jesh dezintosikuar pak, te sugjeroj te shikosh edhe Ex Machina. :)

[​IMG]

ju pershendes me nje soundtrack nga filmi Inception.

gurax and joetisti_ like this.
  13. Solaris

Solaris Suadade... Anëtar i Shtabit

1.The Accountant ,
    2.Prisioners (2013),
    3.The boy in the striped pyjamas.

Ndërkohe po shikoj gjithashtu "American Hustle"...

joetisti_ and TinkerBell like this.
  14. joetisti_

joetisti_ Locus omnem

Passengers. (deri ne gjysme)

15. gurax

gurax Pan ignoramus

[​IMG]

Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex

Te gjithe episodet.

[​IMG]

16. Airbourne

Airbourne Papirus rex

HISTORI...
    Te tjeret mund te flasin per patupersite e tyre,une tregoj te miat.
    BERTOLT BRECHT.

i kuq apo i gjelber???
    lere jeshil....phhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ne te verdhe.

17. TinkerBell

TinkerBell Papirus rex

Moonlight (2016)

18. Linux

Linux think different

19. Airbourne

Airbourne Papirus rex

Pak e komplikuar si history....

Characters from Homer’s Iliad Relevant to the Aeneid
    Ulysses - The hero of Homer’s Odyssey, and one of the captains of the Greek army that takes Troy. Ulysses (Odysseus in Greek lore), like Aeneas, must make a long and treacherous voyage before he finds home again, and references to his whereabouts in the Aeneid help situate Aeneas’s wanderings in relation to Ulysses’.
    Achilles - The greatest of the Greek warriors. Achilles slew the Trojan hero Hector during the war and is the tragic hero of the Iliad.
    Hector - The greatest of the Trojan warriors, killed at Troy. Hector is in some ways a parallel figure to Turnus, who also defends his native city to the death.
    Andromachë - Hector’s wife, who survives the siege of Troy. Andromachë meets Aeneas in his wanderings, tells him her story, and advises his course to Italy.
    Paris - A Trojan prince, son of Priam and Hecuba, and brother of Hector. The handsomest of men, Paris is asked to judge which goddess is most beautiful: Venus, Juno, or Minerva. Venus promises him Helen as his wife in exchange for his judgment, so Paris selects Venus. This selection inspires the permanent wrath of Juno against the Trojans. Stealing Helen from her Greek husband, Menelaus, Paris provokes the Trojan War.
    Helen - The most beautiful of mortal women and wife of Menelaus. Helen’s abduction to Troy by Paris sparks the Trojan War.
    Menelaus - A Greek king who wed Helen and made a pact with her other suitors to fight anyone who tried to steal her. When Paris took Helen, the pact was invoked and the Trojan War began.
    Agamemnon - The leader of the Greek army at Troy, and the king of Argos, a city in Greece. Upon his return from the war, Agamemnon is killed by his adulterous wife, Clytemnestra.
    Priam - The king of Troy. Priam is slain before Aeneas’s eyes during the Greeks’ sacking of Troy.
    Pyrrhus - The son of Achilles. Pyrrhus, also called Neoptolemus, appears in Aeneas’s account of the siege of Troy as the brutal murderer of Priam and Priam’s sons.

aneid-map_orig.jpg

gurax likes this.
  20. gurax

gurax Pan ignoramus

"Ist Achilles möglich mit Pulver und Blei? Oder überhaupt die "Iliade" mit der Druckerpresse oder gar Druckmaschine? Hört das Singen und Sagen und die Muse mit dem Preßbengel nicht notwendig auf, also verschwinden nicht notwendige Bedingungen der epischen Poesie?"

“…is Achilles possible with powder and lead? Or the 'Iliad' with the printing press, not to mention the printing machine? Do not the song and the saga and the muse necessarily come to an end with the printer’s bar, hence do not the necessary conditions of epic poetry vanish?”

-- Karl Marx

Shpërndajeni këtë faqe